Fitness freestyle rope featuring low-profile grip tape, long 8" handles and easy sizing system. The lighter 4mm cord is better suited to more experienced jumpers that have already learnt correct jump rope form and several freestyle tricks. Once you have already mastered skills and tricks with a rope with that has more feedback (such as 5mm PVC or our signature beaded rope), the lightness of this rope makes it easier to perform advanced combinations and multiples (triple unders, quads) which is why we generally recommend this rope for competitive and advanced freestyle jumpers.
- Adjustment: Newly designed cord ends allow for a much easier length adjustment and can be lengthened as well as shortened for a more customisable experience.
- Handle Construction: Comes with unbreakable 8" handles and low profile grip tape / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
- Tricks: The longer handle enables jumpers to reach farther while doing crossing moves, allowing intricate moves to be done with greater ease. The cable is a lighter 4mm PVC cord which further helps the jumper to complete more advanced tricks as well as double/triple/quad combinations more easily. Overall, this rope makes tricks and advanced combinations easier to execute once they have already been learnt with a rope that has better feedback (like our signature beaded rope!)
- Durability: 4mm durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time but the handles are unbreakable and come with a lifetime guarantee!
- New PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will keep it from snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. String also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump
- Colour - Blue handles with black grip tape / blue cable
- Note - can also be used with 5mm cords and beads which you can buy separately here.
See the rope in action:
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
The rope is of good quality but too light for me. It has no feedback.
The length rope is good for me as newbie because Im 185cm height. Will shorten it when i get pro. The wide handle also very comfortable for me, Thank you.
I recently purchased this rope and it arrived with a faulty handle that caused the rope to snag every so often. I emailed Dope Ropes to enquire about a replacement and they sent me new handles straight away! I couldn't be happier with the ropes performance since receiving the new handles.
I love this rope for when I want to move a bit quicker it’s really light and great for tricks and double unders, really love the long handles too