The Dope Rope Cardio 2.0 is ideal for all experience levels and is a particularly good option for cardio fitness and increasing the heart rate. If you want to get into skipping as a form of cardio, then this is a great rope to use!
The rope features unbreakable handles and a 5mm PVC cord with a string core (10ft and fully adjustable to any height). The 5mm spec gives the rope enough weight to give a good amount of feel and feedback which is important for new jumpers but also cuts through the air quicker to allow the user to add speed to increase the intensity of workouts.
It also makes this rope more conducive to double unders and footwork. Overall, this rope is an affordable and durable all round fitness rope for all experience levels to help you keep up those home workouts! This is also a very popular option for boxers and the boxer style of skipping who practice footwork as well as jump rope skills like the southpaw, crossovers and double under variations.
Upgraded features of the Cardio 2.0 include:
Stronger handles - 5" Short Handles made of unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. These come with a lifetime guarantee so if they break, we will send out 1 replacement set!
- Improved cord - stretch and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The nylon string core increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather, more tangle resistant and kink-free!
These features have been introduced to help durability particularly if you are jumping at home and outside on harsh surfaces.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- Circa 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in blue, pink, purple, turquoise, sky blue and black.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the Jumpwave today! 🌊
See the cardio 2.0 in action:
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️